The IRC offers various technology tools to assist integrating current and new technology. These come in the form of workshops, conferences, or sessions.
- Collaborative Spaces, Including Wikis: Lists collaborative products along with the strengths and weakness of each product.
- RefWorks: Learn the basics about this no-cost, web-based service, provided by the KSU Library that allows users to manage their electronic files.
- Digital Video Recorder: Find out the many uses for a recorder and the basic steps to recording and transferring your digital voice files.
- Google Docs: Using the free google docs application to create and share documents.
- Poster Printing: Find out what programs work the best and how to create the most effective poster.
- Electronic Reserves System (Ares): Enabling faculty and students access to their course materials online 24/7.
- Information Literacy: The ability to identify, find, evaluate and incorporate information into work and life in meaningful ways.
- I-Tunes U: Distribute audio and video quickly and easily to students, staff, Kent State community members and to the public.
- "Syndicating" Podcasts: Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines, and podcasts in a standardized format.
- Skype: Shows basic set-up of the program.