The Office of Global Education is responsible for processing international admissions, advising international students and scholars, and overseeing all education abroad initiatives and international partnerships.
OGE MISSION STATEMENT
The Office of Global Education’s primary mission is to internationalize the Kent State University experience for the benefit of all students, faculty, and staff. In practice, we achieve this by:
- Attracting, admitting and retaining a diverse and talented international student body;
- Offering effective, professional immigration services to our international student and scholar community;
- Promoting and administering education abroad opportunities and programs;
- Supporting faculty and staff through professional development and outreach initiatives;
- Liaising with universities worldwide through partnerships, agreements, and exchanges; and
- Fostering cross-cultural relationships.