- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Partnership Faculty & Staff Resources
International Partnerships & Scholars
- University Policy regarding establishing relationships with universities and educational institutions abroad.
- If you are interested in developing a partnership with an international institution, you can begin the process here.
- If you are interested in hosting an international scholar, you can begin the process here.
- Please follow recommended protocol for international dignitary visits.
Answers to questions, help with projects, useful resources...
Below you'll find information on everything from developing a study abroad course to helping international students adjust to life in Kent.
And if you don't find what you're looking for, please contact OGE to inquire further.