Monitor the University's Flu Preparedness EffortsPosted Dec, 3, 2009
Kent State University officials are closely monitoring the H1N1 virus (commonly referred to as the swine flu) situation through contact with and updates from local, state and federal health agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The H1N1 virus is in addition to the seasonal flu that normally occurs each year.
- Portage County Local Health Departments Schedule H1N1 Flu Vaccine Clinic in Kent
- H1N1 Vaccine Available at the Health Center
- Ohio Department of Health Urges College Students to Get H1N1 Vaccine
- H1N1 Flu Clinic for Priority Group to Occur Nov. 21 at Kent State Field House
- Tips to Staying Healthy at Work during Flu Season
- H1N1 Tip Sheet
Learn more about the H1N1 virus, including its symptoms, how it spreads and how to protect yourself.
More about the university's flu preparedness efforts.