Student Parking Information
- All vehicles must have a valid Kent State parking permit displayed when parked on campus except in pay-to-park visitor areas.
- Parking permits are the property of Kent State University, issued exclusively by Parking Services and can be confiscated for misuse.
- Parking permits may not be resold.
- Display the permit with the appropriate lot designation on the rear view mirror while parked on campus. Permit area and number must be clearly visible from the front of the vehicle to be valid.
- Student permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis according to class standing.
- Purchasing a permit does not guarantee that a convenient parking space will be provided. The driver is responsible for finding a legal parking space.
- The registered permit holder is responsible for any ticket(s) issued to any vehicle displaying their permit.
The cost for motorcycle permits is $10.00 per year and can be purchased in our office. View the regulations for motorcycle permit rules.
See the Campus Map for lot locations.