The Northeastern Ohio Consortium for Biopreparedness (NEOCB) at Kent State University, a Center for Public Health Preparedness (CPHP), is modeled after the NSF Science and Technology Centers, uniting academic, public health, business, and community groups to address health and safety issues through education, research and workforce development.
KSU CPHP Partners
- Cleveland State University
- Steris Corp.
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cuyahoga County Community College
- Summit County Health District
- University of Akron
- Lexi-Comp Publishers
- Summa Health Care System
- Centallus Microsystems, LLC (formerly, EnviroChipx)