At the CDC, we value and encourage family participation in all aspects of school life.
The Family Connection is a school-wide family-teacher organization with the following purposes:
- Offer multiple avenues for families to participate in the life of the school
- Support the development of relationships among families and between families and teachers
- Advise the school on policies related to families and children
- Support the Center in securing resources for the programming and fundraising
- Volunteer for committees to support school wide activities such as but not limited to: "Math and Science Night" and "Family Art Night."