2019 Casino Management
Casino Management & Trade Show Operations
Spring Semester 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
School of Foundation, Leadership & Administration
Hospitality Management Program
- A three-credit special topics undergraduate course that examines Casino management operations and experiences in professional networking.
- Opportunities within the casino industry are thoroughly examined and presented through industry professionals.
- Obtain first-hand knowledge of the management & functions of major Las Vegas casinos
- Hands on Educational Experiences
- Meetings with Casino Operations Directors and managers
- Behind the scenes Look at the Casino Gaming Industry
Instructor Rob Heiman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Limited Enrollment: maximum of 30 students
Must be 21 years of age by March 1, 2019
Applications can be picked up in Rm 215 White Hall or by contacting Rose Onders at email@example.com (ph: 330-672-0564)