Human Development and Family Studies Study Abroad Experience
- This Summer I course provides an analysis of interpersonal relationships and families in Ireland and the US Societal influences on families such as religion, traditions, history, immigration, and the economy are explored
- While traveling to Dublin, Galway and the remote village of Sneem, students will talk to families and family support providers
- The compelling role of religion and history on contemporary families will be highlighted during visits to St. Patrick’s Cathedral and the murals of Belfast, among others
- The Ring of Kerry, Trinity College, the Cliffs of Moher, and other sites will provide the backdrop for experiencing values, traditions, and culture that serve as the foundation for the Irish family.
- Travel to the village of Sneem, visit Blarney Castle, and explore the vibrant cities of Galway, Dublin, and Belfast
- Visit sites including Staigue Fort, the Cliffs of Moher, murals of Belfast, and the Titanic Museum
Deadline: December 1, 2019
Fee: $60.00 non-refundable fee to fill out the application.
Informational Meeting Times:
September 16 12:30 pm Room 200 White Hall
September 26 12:30 pm Room 200 White Hall
October 4 10:00 am Room 200 White Hall
For more information contact Rose Onders at email@example.com (ph: 330-672-0564) or Visit the Center for International & Intercultural Education 215 White Hall