Hospitality and Event Management Internship in Italy
Location: Florence, Italy
Dates: Summer 2024
Course: HEM 43092 & HEM 41096
Instructor: Ning-Kuang Chuang (email@example.com)
$2,000-$2,500 support for each student!
Hospitality and Event Management majors and minors, and Event Planning minors have the option to complete Practicum courses in Florence. Highlights of the internship include:
- Explore iconic locations and learn the Italian approach to hospitality
- Past internship employers include:
- Palazzo San Niccolò - small boutique hotel and apartments
- Palazzo Belfiore - luxury apartments
- Pino's Sandwich/Enoteca Pozzo Divino - restaurant featuring wine tastings
- DotFlorence - web agency specialized in tourism and real estate
To read about the experiences of former students who completed their internship in Florence, visit their internship experience webpage.
Deadline: To be announced