Faculty and staff may submit requests for the IRC to purchase, store, and checkout; materials, media, and equipment.
Faculty/Staff Equipment Checkout
Faculty and staff can check out the following equipment items:
Items are picked up and returned to the front desk of the IRC.
Faculty Equipment for Delivery
Faculty can reserve laptop carts to be delivered to the classroom at the beginning of class. Mobile carts cannot be reserved for an entire semester. If you need computers on a regular basis, please reserve a classroom computer lab. All reservations should be made through the IRC by phone, email, or by visiting the front desk. Please Check availability by viewing the online scheduler, then contact the IRC at 330-672-2353 or ircehhs [at] kent.edu.
Items available for reserve include:
- Mobile MacBook Cart: The MacBook cart has 30 MacBooks that are delivered and picked up from the classrooms. All MacBooks connect to wireless Internet. These laptops will also print to the computer labs/IRC via Uniprint.
- Mobile Dell Cart: The Dell cart has 22 laptops that are delivered and picked up from the classrooms. All laptops connect to wireless internet. These laptops have CD/DVD drives.
- iPad Cart: The iPad cart has 30 iPads that are delivered and picked up from the classrooms.
- Assistive Technology Cart: This cart has 15 Dell laptops. Two of the laptops have "Dragon" talk-to-text program. This cart also has four extra large monitors for easy viewing, headphones with microphones, extra keyboards, and mice.
- Document Cameras: White Hall classrooms have either document cameras or overhead projectors. However, if you would like to project something other than a transparency, and your room only has an overhead projector, please contact the Tech Office (room 209 White Hall) 330-672-2970