Other Technology Resources
The IRC offers various documents on technology resources which can improve the learning environment.
- Learn about iMovie: iMovie is an Apple/Macintosh video editing software.
- Student Multimedia Studio: Provides links to free software.
- OhioLINK Electronic Book Center: Scholarly and Reference E-Books collection.
- SMART Board:
- Basics of a Smart Board: Overview on how to use a SMART Board.
- Capturing and Sharing: How to import screen captures, and pages from other applications into Notebook software
- Floating Toolbar: This toolbar can be placed over any open application or program on the interactive whiteboard.
- Gallery: Shows how Notebook Software Gallery can provide images to enhance activities.
- Ink Aware: This application integrates SMART Board software with Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Applications: How to write and draw directly into an active file.
- Notebook Software: Covers drop-down menu items and special menu items
- Practice Exercise: Hands-on practice sheet that covers how to use the SMART Board.
- SMART Boards Tools: Shows how to access specific tools
- SMART Exchange: How to use SMART Exchange to find classroom content.
- Toolbar: Shows the tools which are available while working in Notebook file.
- Quick reference for "Playaway": Playaway is an all-in-one Audiobook.
- "Syndicating" Podcasts: Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines. and podcasts in a standardized format.
- Web 2.0 Tools: Useful Web Applications
- Web Page Construction: Resources for creating a dynamic website.
- WebQuest-Creating: Links for how to design a WebQuest along with how to place the WebQuest on the Web for others to view.
- WebQuest-Resources: Contains many resources that can be used to design an effective WebQuest.