Hospitality and Event Management Internship in Italy
Location: Florence, Italy
Time: Dates to be determined
Course: HEM 43092 (enroll in Spring) HEM 41096 (enroll in Summer)
Instructor: Ning-Kuang Chuang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hospitality and Event Management majors and minors, and Event Planning minors have the option to complete Practicum courses in Florence. Highlights of the internship include:
- Explore iconic locations and learn the Italian approach to hospitality
- Past internship employers include:
- Palazzo San Niccolò - small boutique hotel and apartments
- Palazzo Belfiore - luxury apartments
- Pino's Sandwich/Enoteca Pozzo Divino - restaurant featuring wine tastings
- DotFlorence - web agency specialized in tourism and real estate
To read about the experiences of former students who completed their internship in Florence, visit their internship experience webpage.
Deadline: To be announced
If you are interested in Hospitality and Event Management internship in Florence, Italy, contact Ning-Kuang Chuang at email@example.com or Rose Onders at firstname.lastname@example.org (330-672-0564).