The Bachelor of Science degree in Special Education offers several ways for undergraduate students to personalize and magnify their degree.
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education
- Choose between three concentrations: Deaf Education, Mild to Intensive Dual Licensure, or Disability Services
- Special Education Minors
- Choose from three minors: Autism Spectrum Disorder, Early Intervention, or Mild to Moderate Special Education
- Deaf Education Multiple Disabilities Certificate
- Provides students with content specialization and an additional credential upon completion