Undergraduate and Graduate Students

Student Internal Funding Opportunities

College of Education, Health and Human Services (EHHS) provides a variety of scholarships and awards for students 

University Research Council (URC) provides support for undergraduate research, scholarly, or creative activity 

Center for Student Involvement provides support for undergraduate educational or leadership development activities 

Graduate Student Senate provides support for graduate student research and travel when disseminating research