We are here to support you during your academic journey here at KSU!
If you need to come to our office for any reason, please be sure to follow the Flashes Safe Eight
To schedule a in person or remote advising appointment (now offering evening hours) select "Schedule an Advising Appointment" below. Please note, you can only make an appointment two weeks in advance.
If you have issues making an advising appointment please call 330-672-2862 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Have a quick question? Click the link below with your specialized advisor by selecting the "Quick Questions" link below. Please note, you can make an appointment a few days in advance, QQ's cannot fulfill required advising.
Mondays & Tuesdays (10am-11am)
Wednesdays & Thursdays (3pm-4pm)
New Advising Location:
Advising will be offered at an additional location for specific majors: ( Integrated Health Studies, Nutrition & Sports Medicine only)
- Where: MACC GYM ANNEX, Rm 263, just schedule via KSUAdvising
- When: Beginning of each semester!
Advisors will be available via email as well, please allow 24 to 48 hours for response time.
Additionally, please be sure to check your email's on a regular basis to receive updates and important information.
ADVISING MODEL FOR EHHS
Required advising appointment with your professional advisor as follows:
- Some students will meet with an advisor each semester, Seniors do not have required advising, but are welcome to meet with an advisor during Quick Questions to have a graduation review.
- Must be a scheduled advising appointment (not quick questions, which are 15 minutes in length).
- If you have never met with an advisor in our office, your first advising appointment will either be 30-60 minutes in length depending on your major, which will give you and your advisor time to get to know one another, go over your GPS plan, review your major, and answer any questions that you have.
- Most of your advising appointments after that will be 30 minutes in length with a few exceptions, such as if you change your major or you are on academic probation.
- Advisors offer Quick Questions every semester (15 minutes in length). Visiting your advisor for quick questions does not count as your required advising appointment.