We understand that this has been a unique experience thus far as we gradually get back to the 'new normal' we want you to know that we are still here to support you during your academic journey here at KSU!
Currently students will have the option to make a in person or remote advising appointment.We cannot wait to meet you in person or remotely!
To schedule a in person or remote advising appointment go to KSUAdvising. Please note, you can only make an appointment two weeks in advance. If you have issues making an advising appointment contact the Vacca Office of Student Services (VOSS) at email@example.com or 330-672-2862.
Have a quick question? Schedule a remote drop-in appointment with your specialized advisor by visiting Microsoft Bookings. Please note, you can make an appointment a few days in advance, drop-ins cannot fulfill required advising.
Remote Drop-In Schedule:
Mondays & Tuesdays (10am-11am)
Wednesdays & Thursdays (3pm-4pm)
Advisors will be available via email as well, please allow 24 to 48 hours for response time.
Additionally, please be sure to check your email's on a regular basis to receive updates and important information.
ADVISING MODEL FOR EHHS
Required advising appointment with your professional advisor as follows:
- Some students will meet with an advisor each semester, Seniors do not have required advising, but are welcome to meet with an advisor to have a graduation review.
- Must be a scheduled advising appointment (not drop-ins, which are 15 minutes in length).
- If you have never met with an advisor in our office, your first advising appointment will either be 30-60 minutes in length depending on your major, which will give you and your advisor time to get to know one another, go over your GPS plan, review your major, and answer any questions that you have.
- Most of your advising appointments after that will be 30 minutes in length with a few exceptions, such as if you change your major or you are on academic probation. If you have issues making an advising appointment please call 330-672-2862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Advisors have Drop-In Hours (formerly known as Walk-Ins) - are offered 4 days per week Monday- Thursday, advisors are available for quick questions without having to make an appointment (15 minutes maximum in length). Visiting your advisor during drop-ins appointments does not count as your required advising appointment. To see when your advisor has Drop-Ins available, click on Who is My Advisor.
Advising in the MAC annex
- There will not be advising offered in the MAC Annex until Fall 2022.