Diploma Replacement

As a graduate of the university, you may purchase a diploma to replace one that has been lost or damaged. You can also purchase a duplicate for your home and/or office. Your diploma will be printed in the original name at the time of graduation.  If a student needs to officially change their Legal Name, a Legal Name Change Request needs to be submitted and processed prior to placing the order.  Replacement diplomas will be reissued in the current format and contain signatures of the current University Officers.  The signatures may not be the same as those on the original diploma.

Kent State University has partnered with Parchment Exchange to fulfill replacement diploma or certificate ordering online.  Orders can be made online 24/7 through this service using any major credit card.  The basic fee for a replacement diploma (paper and digital) mailed non-expedited is $25.00.  Expediated shipping is available both US and international destinations for an additional fee as outlined within the Parchment order request.  Expediated shipping does not mean expedited processing.  Please allow a processing time of approximately 7-10 business days, with a slower processing time during peak periods.  Diploma requests will not be processed until payment has been completed.  We do not fax or email diplomas or certificates.  If you have questions prior to ordering, please direct all inquiries to gradsvc@kent.edu.

Parchment logo

How to order a Replacement Diploma through Parchment

If you have already placed a diploma or certificate order and need additional assistance, please log into your Parchment account and visit the Parchment Help Center.  From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance.  The support team is available M-F, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. ET.