Providing Feedback to Students
- My instructor gives appropriate/timely feedback on each student’s performance.
- My instructor provides useful feedback throughout the semester.
- My instructor’s explanations and comments are always helpful.
- My instructor comments usefully on my written work.
- My instructor is sensitive to students’ responses when giving critiques.
- Meaningful feedback on tests and other work is provided.
- I receive appropriate and timely feedback on exams and projects.
- Returned papers and exams carry helpful comments.
- My instructor’s responses to assignments are beneficial to me.