Webinar: The Role of Sleeping, Lifestyle, Coffee and Energy Drinks
We look for “pick-me-ups” to improve energy and productivity throughout their busy days. Join our guest presenter, Dr. Michael Schechter of Be Well Solutions, on Wed., June 10, from noon – 1 p.m., as Dr. Schechter engages us in this informative topic to cover strategies to maximize physical and mental energy through science-based strategies.
Specific discussion points Dr. Schechter will cover, include:
- Define energy and discuss strategies for maximizing energy and productivity throughout the day
- Understand that daily energy depends on quality sleep
- Appreciate the essentials of healthy sleep
- Strategies for addressing selected sleep problems
- Strategies for maximizing energy and productivity throughout the day
- Review natural energy boosting habits that you can work into your day
- Understand the basics of over-the-counter energy products like caffeine, energy shots and drinks.
This webinar presentation is a great compliment to our June focus on how sleep effects physical, emotional and mental health. To register for this webinar, click here. To register for our 28-day, Sleep Tonight Challenge, register here.
This webinar is open to all full and part-time employees. For full-time, benefits-eligible employees participating in the Wellness Your Way program, this session will be worth 10 points toward your Tier Two total. For questions regarding this offering, contact Employee Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.