Wellness reward dollars are your for the taking! As part of Kent State's Healthy Campus Initiative, all full-time, benefits-eligible employees may earn up to $300 in wellness incentives by simply participating in healthy lifestyle activities.
Eligible activities include completing your health risk assessment, getting your annual physical, participating in a health screening to “Know Your Numbers,” as well as a variety of individual and group activities.
Your participation is entirely voluntary and The Division of Human Resources, along with health partner Be Well Solutions (BWS), provides a variety of opportunities to assist employees in achieving better health. You can find these activities in your Wellness Your Way guide on your personal intranet site with BWS.
You will find that the wellness program is divided into two tiers. You may be working on both tiers simultaneously but may not receive a Tier Two award payout until Tier One activities are complete. Both tiers are date sensitive.
For Wellness Incentive Year 2019
- The Tier One completion date has ended.
- Tier Two activities must be completed between Jan. 1, 2019 and Oct. 15, 2019. Final Tier Two paperwork must be completed and submitted to Be Well no later than Oct. 30, 2019 for the 2019 incentive period.
For Wellness Incentive Year 2020
- Employees may begin Tier One activities starting Sept. 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020.
- Tier Two activities must be completed between Jan. 1, 2020 and Oct. 15, 2020. Final Tier Two paperwork must be completed and submitted to Be Well no later than Oct. 30, 2020 for the 2020 incentive period.
How to Access your Be Well portal
Login to portal.bewelldata.com. To view the Wellness Your Way Program details, click on “My Wellness” then “Wellness Reward Program.”**
**If you have not yet set up your Be Well portal, go to https://www.kent.edu/hr/benefits/partners-bewellsolutions and follow the “Instructions for first-time login to Be Well Solutions web portal.”
Incentive payouts will occur within two pay cycles AFTER the Employee Wellness Office is notified that criteria have been met. The employee wellness team does not have access to view an employee’s wellness portal and cannot verify points for you.
If you have a question related to point tracking or verification, please contact Be Well directly at 1-888-935-7378.
For 2020 incentive year only - If you have completed your health screening and/or health risk assessment between Sept. 1, 2019 and Dec. 31, 2019, we will automatically apply your incentive points to 2020 Tier One. The first payout for Tier 1 will be included in your mid-February paycheck. This would apply to our worksite screenings done by Be Well Solutions or completed in your physician’s office. If completed by Be Well, no further verification is needed. If done with your primary care provider, employee must download verification form from their Be Well portal, complete, and submit to Be Well.
- Click here to view our digital calendar of wellness events
- Click here to see frequently asked questions
For general questions related to the Employee Wellness program, please contact Employee Wellness at 330-672-0392 or wellness [at] kent.edu.