Several Wellness Your Way presentations and webinars will be recorded throughout the year and made available on Blackboard Learn. Click here to see how employees can access these recordings.
Recorded presentations and webinars may be available in the "WellnessYourWay" course in Blackboard Learn.
To get started, follow these simple instructions:
- Access Blackboard Learn by logging into FlashLine and selecting the Blackboard icon in the top right corner.
You may also access Blackboard Learn directly at https://learn.kent.edu.
- Select WellnessYourWay under "My Courses".
- Open the folder of the presentation you'd like to view and watch the video.
- Take the short assessment that accompanies the presentation and score at least 75%.
- Your points will be recorded and forwarded to Be Well Solutions to add to your Tier 2 total under the appropriate points category (ie. Lunch & Learn, Financial Wellness, multi-part series').*
Full-time, benefits eligible employees can view recorded Employee Wellness presentations on Blackboard Learn and earn Wellness Your Way reward program points for participating.**
If you access Blackboard and do not see the WellnessYourWay course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.*Points earned via Blackboard Learn are submitted to Be Well semi-monthly. It may take three to four weeks for points to be reflected in your portal. **If you participated in the original streamed presentation or live webinar, points will not be awarded twice for viewing it again on Blackboard.