The old adage, it takes a village, applies here. The Wellness Your Way program would not be the success story it is today without the collaboration and participation of our Kent State community. Here you will learn about some of these partnerships, which include our incredible network of Employee Wellness Ambassadors and the Fit for Life program through the College of Health and Human Services (EHHS). You will also find some unique resources that are sure to “put you in the know” and include our Guide to Campus Resources, Move Communities and Maps, and all you want to know about the Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) policy.
- Employee Wellness Ambassadors
- Fit for Life Program (suspended for Fall 2020)
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Guide to Campus Wellness Resources
- Healthy Recipe Collection - On The Move
- In It Together-Healthy Recipe Collection
- Livongo Diabetes Management
- Move Communities and Maps
- Smoking Cessation: Ready to Quit?
- Wellness Presentations on Blackboard Learn