Give to Jewish Studies
HOW TO DONATE TO THE PROGRAM
Kent State University's Ways to Give page describes how to give a gift by check, through an employer matching program (make your gift count even more!), through payroll deduction (Kent State employees only), or as a bequest in the memory of a loved one.
MakE a donation by credit card:
To directly support the Jewish Studies Program, you must designate the gift in support of the School.
- Under the heading, "Designate your Gift," you will see the option to "Select a Program." Below that, check the box that says, "I would like to enter my own designation."
- Type in "Jewish Studies Program" as the designation.
- If you are looking to donate to a specific fund, such as the Herb Hochhauser Endowed Fund, you may type that instead or use the fund's foundation number.
- The fund or program name does not need to be an exact match, as long as we can tell what you're referring to.
- The foundation number for the Hochhauser Fund is 14757