How to Apply
In order to become a Jewish Studies minor, students can either discuss it with their advisor or apply online by following the simple steps listed here:
- Click on the Student / Resources / Advising and GPS.
- Click on Change Undergraduate Program.
- Click on Revise a Major/Concentration, Certificate or Minor.
- Click Add Minor (in the Degree box).
- Search for and select Jewish Studies. Click Continue.
- Review your selection. Click Yes to authorize your selection.
- You should see a green check mark indicating your request has been sent.
- You will receive a confirmation email.