Kent Student Center Post Office
The Post Office at Kent State University is closed until further notice.
The U.S. Postal Service® at Kent State University is located off the main lobby on the First Floor of the Kent Student Center. It offers easy and convenient ways for you to ship both domestic and international packages without leaving campus. In addition you can purchase stamps, mailing envelopes of various sizes and money orders. For a list of current postage rates & shipping information please go to www.usps.com.
We can accept Cash or Check.
We cannot accept FlashCards, credit cards or money orders
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Saturday – Sunday & Holidays: Closed
Hours may vary during breaks.
All mail is sent out to be processed at 2 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Additional Services & Supplies:
- Fee of $1.25 for amounts from $1 - $500
- Fee of $1.75 for amounts from $500.01 - $1,000
**All money orders must be purchased using cash only. We are not permitted to accept checks to purchase money orders.
- Large Padded Mailers (14” X 19”) - $1.50
- Medium Padded Mailers (9” X 13”) - $1.25
- Small Padded Mailers (6” X 9”) - $1.00
- Manila Envelopes ( 8.5” X 11”) - $0.25
- Catalog Envelopes (4” X 8.5”) - $0.20
- Business Envelopes - $0.10
Phone Number: 330-672-8189 Fax Number: 330-672-9995
USPS Contact Information (Local)
Kent Post Office: 330-673-3511
For more information visit USPS Frequently Asked Questions