Temporary Delivery Instructions
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all on campus package deliveries should be directed to Mail Services for pick up except in cases:
- Where special delivery arrangements have already been scheduled with the user
- Employee(s) are on campus to take delivery of the items for the department
- The delivered item requires refrigeration
- The delivery contains hazard materials as defined by the “Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)”, see link for HCS pictograms https://www.osha.gov/Publications/HazComm_QuickCard_Pictogram.html.
Address: Mail Services, 1500 Horning Road Kent, Ohio 44242-0001
Orders can be picked-up between the hours of 8-12 Monday through Friday. Departments that do not pick-up their items at this time will have their items held until normal operations resume at the University. Mail Services is located on the bottom floor of the Administrative Services Building, see link https://map.concept3d.com/?id=568#!m/57846
Thank you for your assistance during these difficult times.
The mission of the Mail Services Department is to receive, prepare and distribute the University's mail and packages with timely, accurate and expedited processes that adhere to the United States Postal Service rules and regulations, serve Kent State's strategic goals, and exceed customers' expectations. These mailing services will be provided utilizing the most cost-effective and efficient methods in handling the distribution of Kent State's written communications.
The who, what, where and how of working with Mail Services:
- Learn about the essential steps and considerations of working with Mail Services
- Explore the different services and options offered by Mail Services
- As a student, learn about sending and receiving letters and packages at Kent State University