Mail Services has resumed pre-COVID business operations. Our hours are Monday-Friday between 8-4. On campus mail and COVID-related supply orders through FlashTrack will be made between 8-12, Monday–Friday.
Mail services will continue to deliver to offices that are open after Thanksgiving break. Offices that will have an on-campus presence after Thanksgiving break between 8-12, Monday-Friday please use this link to let us know.
Offices that will not have an on-campus presence for fall can pick up their office mail and packages directly from Mail Services during normal business hours. Offices can also have deliveries re-directed to mail services for pickup at 1500 Horning Road Kent, Ohio 44242-0001. Please note the following exception for items being re-directed to Mail Services for pickup:
- The delivered item(s) requires refrigeration
- The delivery contains hazard materials as defined by OSHA “Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)”, see link for HCS pictograms https://www.osha.gov/Publications/HazComm_QuickCard_Pictogram.html.
The mission of the Mail Services Department is to receive, prepare and distribute the University's mail and packages with timely, accurate and expedited processes that adhere to the United States Postal Service rules and regulations, serve Kent State's strategic goals, and exceed customers' expectations. These mailing services will be provided utilizing the most cost-effective and efficient methods in handling the distribution of Kent State's written communications.
The who, what, where and how of working with Mail Services:
- Learn about the essential steps and considerations of working with Mail Services
- Explore the different services and options offered by Mail Services
- As a student, learn about sending and receiving letters and packages at Kent State University