Student Affairs, Linguistics, Academic Advising, Pragmatics, Second Language Acquisition
- Carduner, J. Padak, G. & Reyolds, J. Exploratory Honors Students: Academic and Career Decision Making. (Forthcoming, NACADA Journal, 31 (1) spring 2011).
- Carduner, J. That's a pretty nice compliment! TESOL Classroom Practice Series, Pragmatics Volume (Forthcoming, spring 2011).
- Carduner, J. & Rilling, S. (2009). Data and donuts: Preparing graduate students in TESL to speak at conferences. In T. Stewart, Ed. Insights on Teaching Speaking in TESOL (123-137). Alexandria, VA: TESOL, Inc.
- Carduner, J. (2007). Teaching proofreading skills as a means of reducing composition errors. Language Learning Journal 35 (2), 283-295. (about LLJ)
- Carduner, J. (2005). Making advising happen. ADFL Bulletin 36, 40-45. (about the ADFL Bulletin)
- Carduner, J. (2004). Advising foreign language majors and minors: Strategies and resources. In Di Donato, R, & Humbach, N.A., Eds. Making Connections from the Classroom to the World Beyond. (pp. 1-17).
- Carduner, J. (2003). Productive dictionary skills training: What do learners find useful? Language Learning Journal 28, 70-76. (about LLJ)
- Carduner, J. (2002). Using classroom assessment techniques to improve foreign language composition courses. Foreign Language Annals 35, 543-553. (About FLA)
- Carduner, J., Chism, R.L. & Salomone, A (2001). Teamwork in teacher training: Key to collaboration at Kent. In L. Oukada & A. Garfinkel (Eds.) Teamwork in Foreign Languages (pp.1-15).