Access resources for Financial Aid and Scholarships, Billing and Payment, Student Records and Academic Transcripts, and Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Everything related to what you owe.
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
- One Stop How-To Videos
- International Student Resource Guide
- Summer & Fall Semester Checklist
- FlashLine Guide to Student Account/Bill
- Tuition and Payment FAQ
- FlashLine Guide to Financial Aid
- Requesting an IRS Fed Tax Return or Non-Filing Letter
- FlashLine Guide to Registration and Records
- Guide for Parents/Advocates
- Guide for the Federal Parent Plus Loan Application
Welcome to the One Stop for Student Services website. Please click on the video below to hear about us and the services we provide our students. We are here to help!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Did you know that three of every five students may experience insecurity when it comes to their basic needs? We encourage any student who is experiencing food insecurity or other challenges with their basic needs to reach out to the Office of the Dean of Students to connect to available food resources and community support.
- Do you have questions about your bill or financial aid for the Summer 2021 or Fall 2021 semesters? The One Stop is always here to assist you and has added extended hours for your convenience. Please visit our Billing and Payment Information page for more information on our extended hours and details that may answer your questions.
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, KSU students must be in compliance with the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards to continue to be eligible for federal financial aid (grants and loans). You can read more about Satisfactory Academic Progress by reading the standards here or by viewing the One Stop How-To Video on your academic progress here.
- Reduce last minute stress by using this handy checklist to prepare for your next semester.