Access resources for Financial Aid and Scholarships, Billing and Payment, Student Records and Academic Transcripts, and Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Everything related to what you owe.
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
- Spring 2021 Checklist
- One Stop How-To Videos
- Flashline Guide to Student Account/Bill
- Tuition and Payment FAQ
- Flashline Guide to Financial Aid
- Requesting an IRS Fed Tax Return or Non-Filing Letter
- Flashline Guide to Registration and Records
- Guide for Parents/Advocates
- Guide for the Federal Parent Plus Loan Application
- One Stop Fax Coversheet
Welcome to the One Stop for Student Services website. Please click on the video below to hear about us and the services we provide our students. We are here to help!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Do you have questions about your Spring Semester 2021 bill or financial aid? The One Stop has special hours to assist you. Please visit our Important Information page for more information on our extended hours.
- Thinking about skipping spring semester or enrolling in less classes? Before you do, let's talk. We know there are real concerns behind your decision that may include stress about performance in a course, physical or emotional well-being, or worries about finances. We're here to help! Kent State has dedicated resources, just for these reasons, to support you. Reach out, let's talk and see how we can help.
- Attention Fall 2020 Graduates! Fall 2020 diplomas will be mailed out 6-8 weeks after the commencement ceremony. Students will be unable to pick up diplomas in-person. You can learn more about Fall 2020 diplomas by visiting the Commencement website.
- Get ahead and complete your 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov. Looking for assistance on how to complete the FAFSA? Starting on January 19, the One Stop will offer one-on-one remote appointments to assist you with completing your 2021-2022 FAFSA. Book your appointment today by clicking here. Click here to watch a LIVE presentation about the FAFSA for new students. You can also find helpful videos about filing the FAFSA here.