Access resources for Financial Aid and Scholarships, Billing and Payment, Student Records and Academic Transcripts, and Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Everything related to what you owe.
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
- One Stop How-To Videos
- Summer & Fall Semester Checklist
- Flashline Guide to Student Account/Bill
- Tuition and Payment FAQ
- Flashline Guide to Financial Aid
- Requesting an IRS Fed Tax Return or Non-Filing Letter
- Flashline Guide to Registration and Records
- Guide for Parents/Advocates
- Guide for the Federal Parent Plus Loan Application
- One Stop Fax Coversheet
Welcome to the One Stop for Student Services website. Please click on the video below to hear about us and the services we provide our students. We are here to help!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Did you know that three of every five students may experience insecurity when it comes to their basic needs? We encourage any student who is experiencing food insecurity or other challenges with their basic needs to reach out to the Office of the Dean of Students to connect to available food resources and community support.
- Summer and Fall semesters are approaching fast! Before you leave for spring break, reduce last minute stress by using this handy checklist to prepare for your next semester.
- Feeling stressed? Thinking that you may want to withdraw from a course this semester? Before you withdraw, let’s talk. We know that there are real concerns behind your decision that may include stress about performance in a course, physical or emotional well-being, or worries about finances. We’re here to help! Kent State has dedicated resources just for these reasons to support you. Reach out, let’s talk and see how we can help.