Access resources for Financial Aid & Scholarships, Billing & Payment, Student Records & Academic Transcripts, Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Everything related to what you owe.
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Options
- Make an Online Payment
- Payment Plan Options
- Info Regarding Refunds
- Select an Account for Your Refund
- Tuition Refund Appeal
- One-Time Late Fee Removal Form
- Request for FlashCash
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement Agreement
- Using Military Benefits
- Tuition Insurance
- FAQ and Guides
- How to Make an Online Payment FAQ
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Do you have questions about your Fall Semester 2020 bill or financial aid? The One Stop has special phone hours to assist you. Please visit our Important Information page for more information on our extended hours.
- Please visit the Financial Aid Coronavirus page if you have questions related to the CARES Act, the impact COVID-19 may have on your financial aid, and/or if you or your family experienced a loss of income in 2020 and you filed a 20-21 FAFSA.