Access resources for Financial Aid & Scholarships, Billing & Payment, Student Records & Academic Transcripts, Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Special Hours Announcement: The One Stop will be closed this Monday, January 20 in accordance with the university closure. We will resume regular hours of 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 21.
Important Message about the KSU Payment Plan:
KSU will be switching monthly payment plan (MPP) providers starting spring 2020. Our new MPP provider is Flywire. In addition to offering all the current payment plan features, including the same $55 enrollment fee, Flywire will offer additional features that will enhance and support a more robust payment plan for our students and their families. These features include some of the following:
- Up-to-date student account balance. The student account balance will be displayed directly in Flywire allowing students to setup a more accurate payment plan.
- Single sign on feature. Students will log directly into Flywire via Flashline to set up a payment plan.
- Payment plan duration. In addition to 5, 4, and 3-month plans, we will also offer a 2-month plan.
- Multiple authorized users. Students can setup multiple authorized users to their Flywire account which is an added benefit for families.
- 24/7 customer service. Students will be able to contact Flywire 24/7 both by phone and via live chat
The new payment plan is available now. Please visit KSU’s payment plan homepage for detailed information about the new payment plan including signup information.