Access resources for Financial Aid & Scholarships, Billing & Payment, Student Records & Academic Transcripts, Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Everything related to what you owe.
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Options
- Make an Online Payment
- Payment Plan Options
- Info Regarding Refunds
- Select an Account for Your Refund
- Tuition Refund Appeal
- One-Time Late Fee Removal Form
- Request for FlashCash
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement Agreement
- Using Military Benefits
- FAQ and Guides
- How to Make an Online Payment FAQ
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Have questions about your Summer 2020 Semester bill? We have some extended hours to better serve you. Check out our Summer Important Information page for key dates, info, and extended hours.
- Please visit the Financial Aid Coronavirus page if you have questions related to the CARES Act, the impact COVID-19 may have on your financial aid, and/or if you or your family experienced a loss of income in 2020 and you filed a 20-21 FAFSA.
- In order to expedite the processing of your documents sent to the One Stop, we encourage you to fax ( 672-6001) or submit documents via the Contact Us form. Be sure to check the requirements of the form (or document) that you are submitting to ensure an original/wet signature is not required to be mailed in.