Access resources for Financial Aid & Scholarships, Billing & Payment, Student Records & Academic Transcripts, Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Have you signed up for Flash Alerts? Flash ALERTS is Kent State’s official emergency text notification system to alert subscribers of critical information no matter what time it is or where they are in the world. Flash ALERTS expands the university’s ability to send critical news and information to the university community during campus emergencies. With winter right around the corner...Make sure to sign up for Flash ALERTS to receive inclement weather info!
Sign up for Flash ALERTS: https://www.getrave.com/login/kent
For more information about Flash ALERTS: https://www.kent.edu/flashalerts
Important Payment Plan Message: Kent State University is in the final phases of switching student payment plan providers starting in spring 2020. Our new student payment plan provider will be Flywire. In addition to offering all the current payment plan features, including the same $55 enrollment fee, Flywire will offer additional features that will enhance and support a more robust payment plan to our students and their families. These features include some of the following:
- Up-to-date student account balance. The student account balance will be displayed directly in Flywire allowing students to setup a more accurate payment plan.
- Students will log directly into Flywire via Flashline to set up a payment plan.
- Payment plan duration. In addition to 5, 4, and 3-month plans, we will also offer a 2-month plan.
- Multiple authorized users. Students can setup multiple authorized users to their Flywire account which is an added benefit for families.
- 24/7 customer service. Students will be able to contact Flywire 24/7 both by phone and via live chat.
We plan to go live with the spring payment plan on November 18. Please check back at that time for more info.