Access resources for Financial Aid & Scholarships, Billing & Payment, Student Records & Academic Transcripts, Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Everything related to what you owe.
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
- One Stop How-To Videos
- Flashline Guide to Student Account/Bill
- Tuition and Payment FAQ
- Flashline Guide to Financial Aid
- Requesting an IRS Fed Tax Return or Non-Filing Letter
- Flashline Guide to Registration & Records
- Guide for Parents/Advocates
- Guide for the Federal Parent Plus Loan Application
- One Stop Fax Coversheet
Welcome to the One Stop for Student Services website. Please click on the below video to hear about us and the services we provide our students. We are here to Help!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Feeling stressed? Thinking that you may want to withdraw from a course this semester? Before you withdraw, let's talk. We know that there are real concerns behind your decision that may include stress about performance in a course, physical or emotional well-being, or worries about finances. We're here to help! Kent State has dedicated resoruces just for these reasons to support you. Reach out, let's talk and see how we can help.
- Do you have questions about your Fall Semester 2020 bill or financial aid? The One Stop has special phone hours to assist you. Please visit our Important Information page for more information on our extended hours.
- Get an early start on your financial aid for the next school year by completing your 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov. Looking for assistance on how to complete the FAFSA? Here you will find helpful videos about filing the FAFSA.