Summer 2021 Billing and Payment Information
The Summer 2021 Semester tuition and fees charges will start appearing on student accounts on April 23, after 5 p.m. Official invoices (eBills) containing a breakdown of these charges will be issued on April 27, after 5 p.m. Check your @kent.edu email for the notification of the invoice (eBill). The email notification will include steps on how to access these invoices (eBills).
Important Dates to Mark On Your Calendar:
- Friday, April 23: Summer 2021 Semester charges visible in FlashLine (after 5 p.m.)
- Tuesday, April 27: Summer 2021 Semester invoices (eBills) issued (after 5 p.m.). Check your @kent.edu email for the notification of the invoice (eBill)
- Monday, May 17: Summer 2021 Semester payment due date
- Tuesday, May 18: Summer 2021 class cancellation due to balances greater than $500
- Tuesday, June 1: Summer 2021 Semester financial aid refunding begins. Find more information about financial aid refunds.