Student Records

Find information on how to update your records and request transcripts!

University Registrar's Website

Visit the University Registrar's Website!

Student Registration

How to Register

Learn how to register with FlashFAST in FlashLine, find your time to register, and review other requirements that may prevent registration.

Learn more about course registration

How to Withdraw

Learn how to withdraw from courses and find important information to avoid negative consequences associated with withdrawals.

Learn more about course withdrawal

Academic Record Requests

Transcript Requests

Your official academic transcripts are ordered electronically via Parchment.

Learn more about transcript requests

Enrollment Certification Request

The University Registrar can provide a letter verifying your enrollment status at Kent State University.

Learn more about enrollment certification requests

Student Records Forms and Applications

View and access forms to help update personal information, residency status, and more!

Petition for Exception to Registration

A petition for Exception to Registration can be submitted when you need to request changes to your schedule after the published deadlines.

Read more about the Petition for Exception to Registration

Application for Undergraduate Reenrollment

The application for Undergraduate Reenrollment is for students who have previously attended Kent State University as an undergraduate student and would like to return as an undergraduate student.

Access the application for Undergraduate Reenrollment

Legal Name Change Request

Students may request a change to their legal name within the Kent State University system by submitting appropriate documentation.

Read more about the Legal Name Change Request process