Throughout the year, the Parents and Families Engagement Area would like to provide our partners (parents and families) with educational resources that will give you all the "inside scoop" as to what is happening on Kent State University's campus. Below, you will find a couple of resources that are currently available:
- Collegiate Parent Articles: We are proud to partner with Collegiate Parent, a national organization that is focused on providing institutions, businesses and parents and families article content that is informative and authentic.
- Take a look at our first published Collegiate Parent electronic magazine, Spring 2019 edition. Click here to view!
- Parents and Families Newsletters
- Webinars/Informational Videos
- December 2018 Webinar: FAFSA Tips 101
- March 2019 Webinar: Roommate Conflicts
- April 2019 Webinar: Student Accessibility Services