Our Learn-to-Swim program offers a group instructional setting for participants of all swimming levels. Ages range from infants to teens. All swim classes are taught by American Red Cross-certified instructors.
- Parking Passes are not included with registration and can be purchased at the Member Services Desk for $11/month.
- Parking Services monitors the lot during weekdays only and not on weekends.
- There is a self-service kiosk outside the SRWC that offers parking passes for $1.25 an hour.
- You can pay with the Passport Parking App. Zone 33014 is the SRWC
- Most lessons are taught in the Leisure Pool. Levels 4 - 6 and Adult are taught in the Lap Pool.
- All lessons will have a maximum capacity of 6 participants except Parent/Child which will have a maximum capacity of 8 participants.
Not sure what level to put your child in?
Fill out the following form to be emailed with the correct level based on the information provided.