ENERGY TIP OF THE WEEK: REPORT TEMPERATURE IMBALANCE; E-Inside; September 22, 2017
Report a room that is too cold or too hot, to maintain the balance without wasting watts.
DID YOU KNOW?
- An excessively hot, cold or drafty room may indicate energy waste.
- Your facility manager is the best person to examine and fix a heating or cooling problem.
ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- Send an email to your facility manager or ask your office manager to notify the facility manager.
- If your facility manager maintains a suggestion box, submit a ticket.
- Make sure your air vents are unblocked; and if you have control of your unit, talk to your facility manager about best practices for running it.
- To report a temperature imbalance, call 330-672-2345. Have the building name and room number handy.
POSTED: Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:00am
UPDATED: Monday, October 2, 2017 - 12:59pm