- Complete Expense Request Form (ERF) and obtain departmental approval prior to ordering
- Be sure to provide your index and account information on ERF. If you are sharing the cost with another office, provide the other department index and account information on the ERF
- Provide detailed information such as name, date and purpose of the event
- Contact Scheduling ext. 23202 to reserve your location/room
- If ordering food for your event, contact Banquet Sales ext. 23305 to place your order
- Ask Banquet Sales when the final food count is due. Keep in mind that you cannot reduce your order after the final count date.
- Forward the Scheduling and Banquet Sales reservation/confirmation to the administrative support staff in your area. Keep a copy for your records. Confirmation must be submitted to your administrative support prior to your event. This will provide an estimate of cost that will be charged to budget accounts.
- Inform administrative support if you make any changes to your original Banquet Sales food order