Guidelines for All - University College Social Media Activity and Related Content
- REFER to and become acquainted with Social Media Policy.
- PROTECT confidential and proprietary information.
- Do not post confidential or proprietary information about Kent State, students, employees, or alumni.
- Employees must still follow the applicable federal requirements such as FERPA, HIPAA, and NCAA regulations.
- Adhere to all applicable university privacy and confidentiality policies.
- Do not use Kent State LOGOS for ENDORSEMENTS
- Do not use Kent State's NAME to promote a product, cause, political party or candidate.
- Do not post PERSONAL STATEMENTS or opinions via your institutional or departmental social media account.