- Check Request Form with invoices completed by department Administrative Support → Director Approves → Budget Manager approves → Dean approves → Accounts Payable → Check issued.
Flash Cart (PO/Direct Pay with Invoice)
- Initiates direct pay → PO created → submit invoice to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Initiates expense reimbursement workflow by providing expenses (proof) → Director approves reimbursement → department administrative support or staff completes the online form → submit for approval with original receipts.
IDC (Interdepartmental Charges)
Documentation should be provided with Expense Request Form.
- Whether initiated internally or externally; charge is initiated for services rendered and billed to proper index and will appear on monthly budget breakdown.
PAF (Personnel Action Forms)
- Initiated by Department’s Administrative Secretary → approved by Director → approved by Budget Manager → approved by Dean → processed.
P-Card Usage (1 P-Card)
- Monitored and signed out from the Dean’s Administrative Secretary → Expense Request Form Submitted with receipt.
Acme/Papa John’s/JPMorgan (Billing Accounts)
- Payment of monthly purchases (statements) → reconciliation and review transactions → Dean’s Administrative Secretary approves → Dean Approves.