Guide to Web Standards
University Communications and Marketing is responsible for coordination of the institutional website resources, in conjunction with the Division of Information Services. The primary goals of the institutional website include:
- Student recruitment: undergraduates and graduates;
- Provision of services and resources to current students and faculty/staff;
- Faculty and staff recruitment;
- Enhancement of connectivity with and among alumni;
- Internal communication;
- Overall advancement of Kent State’s institutional identity on local, regional, national and international level; and
- Support of research, teaching and learning.
The Guide to Web Standards is maintained by the University Communications and Marketing Web Team as part of the Kent State University Guide to Marketing. Questions regarding the Web standards can be sent to Web Team by submitting a support ticket.