CELEMI Apples & Oranges™-Business Finance for Everyone
Every employee can make a difference on profits and cash flow. If you start acting and thinking like a business owner, you will base future decisions on sound thinking. Knowing how to monitor cash flow, improve the use of resources and measure results in financial statements can help you to develop a sound business sense that will assist your organization in meeting strategic objectives.
Celemi Apples & Oranges™ brings financial statements to life. Through the use of a simulation, you will run a fictitious company, facing some tough challenges. The company is losing market share, facing demands from suppliers and having an increasing number of customers. The company is in desperate need of a new – and disciplined – financial strategy. You will get to be a member of an incoming management team.
In this program, you will:
- Strengthen Your Business Acumen
- Learn How to Deploy Company Resources More Efficiently
- Become Familiar with Financial Lingo and Better Understand the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statements
- Identify Critical Elements that Affect Profitability
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators
- Explore the Cause-and-effect Relationships Governing a Company’s Financial Statements
This one-day program is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
As an entrepreneur, author and radio talk show host, as well as a community leader and outdoor enthusiast, Ned Parks pulls from a wealth of experience to deliver upbeat and highly interactive programs.
“Very significant benefit to my understanding of finances. I will be able to develop strategies much better.”
Scott Campbell, Plant Manager, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics