Developing Great Managers*
*This program is now offered virtually. Contact us to learn more!
This interactive program focuses on helping managers, supervisors and team leaders develop the three core elements that are essential to creating engaged employees. Participants will receive practical tools and ideas that they can immediately apply with their workgroups and individual employees. Prior to the program, participants receive the strengths finder 2.0 and complete the online strengths finder profile.
- The Difference Between “Satisfied” Employees and “Engaged” Employees
- The Three Core Activities that Every Great Manager Must Do Well
- How to Prepare and Communicate Clearly Defined Expectations
- How to Identify and Utilize an Individual’s Best Talents at Work
- Why Recognition Efforts Fail
- The Four Types of Recognition a Manager Can Use
- The Importance of Individualizing Recognition
This eight-hour program is targeted for those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site or virtually for your employees and leaders.
Bob Jewell has 36 years of hands-on experience managing and consulting on engineering, operational and strategic projects. His project experience ranges from the fabrication of hydro-electric turbines to the development of an open-heart surgery program and startup of a new aircraft engine repair facility.
“Very organized. Great engagement with audience.”
A. Schulman Inc.