Introduction to Minitab
Participants will learn to use Minitab statistical software to analyze data using the basic tenants of the program.
- The Origins of Statistical Software
- Introduction to Statistical Thinking
- Minitab Features Tour
- Getting to Know the "Worksheet"
- Getting to Know the "Session Window"
- Minitab and Using the Graphing Features
- Minitab and the Quality Professional
- Minitab and the Engineering Professional
- Using the Report Writer in Minitab and Distributing Resulting Information
This eight-hour program is targeted for all associates needing to use statistical logic to drive decisions: engineers, technicians, quality professionals and leaders.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Kent State training and certification facilitator, Robert Skillman is a Six Sigma Master Black Belt and a Lean Master Sensei who has been training and certifying Black Belts in Six Sigma and Lean methods since 1997.
Stephen Skillman is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt who facilitates the training of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belts at Kent State University. Skillman received his bachelor's degree in business administration from Lake Erie College.
"The training facilitators are experienced, knowledgeable and thorough in the materials – and dedicated to providing you with a comfortable teaching method which is not only memorable but like no other I have ever experienced."
Chuck Miller, Operations / Manufacturing Manager,
Smithers Oasis North America