Positioning Yourself as a Brand Ambassador
In this two-day program, you will:
- Instill Greater Level of Confidence as a Brand Ambassador (i. e., Media Spokesperson, Client Representative or Community Representative)
- Clearly and Concisely Present Ideas/Concepts to Various Audiences
- Elevate Communication Effectiveness With Major Stakeholders
- Align Verbal and Nonverbal Language Cues
- Review the Four-step Process of Presenting (Prepare, Practice, Present, Playback)
- Practice Strategies to Reduce Anxiety
- Practice Communication Skills in Different Settings: Media Interview, Client Meeting and Community Representation
- Participate in a Media Interview or Client Meeting (with videotaping)
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Christine W. Zust, M.A., has more than 25 years of experience in communication and marketing management in the private and public sectors. Zust specializes in strategic communication, planning and positioning consultation, and also provides corporate facilitation and professional development programs.
"This program helped me take a look at how I already communicate our mission and brand, and learn how to improve upon it."
Manager of Corporate Relations
Greater Cleveland Food Bank