Supervision and Management Fundamentals Certificate
Rising To The Challenges
Supervising and managing employees is an incredibly challenging role, especially in today’s ever-changing work environment. It comes with extraordinary demands and requires a wide range of expertise in competencies from communicating effectively to motivating employees to make informed decisions.
Kent State’s Certificate of Supervision and Management Fundamentals Certificate will teach you the skills to be an effective supervisor or manager.
To earn Kent State’s Supervision and Management Fundamentals Certificate, complete the four required core programs below:
- Enhancing Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Motivating Employees
- Managing Discipline
- Turning Conflict Into Collaboration
Plus, complete any two of the following electives:
- Coaching for Top Performance
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- Effective Business Writing Techniques
- Lean for Frontline Supervisors
- Making Great Decisions
- Managing Transition and Embracing Change During Challenging Times
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence to Increase Your Effectiveness
In addition to the Certificate of Supervision and Management Fundamentals Certificate, we are introducing the new Certificate of Supervision and Management Advanced Certificate. This new certificate builds on the skills you learn in the Fundamentals certificate and will take your supervision and management to even higher levels. Learn more about this new certificate.