Kent State's Center for Corporate and Professional Development Advisory Board demonstrates a distinctive Kent State by serving as a vital link between the Center for Corporate and Professional Development and the employers it serves. The Advisory Board members provide valuable input to the Center for Corporate and Professional Development professionals as the office enhances employee and organization performance for Northeast Ohio employers.
The Advisory Board Members:
- Offer input regarding adult learners' educational needs and employees' skill gaps.
- Identify the best approaches to reach and market to adult learners and professionals.
- Introduce the Center's professionals to the community and organizational leaders.
- Serve as advocates for Kent State and the Center for Corporate and Professional Development throughout Northeast Ohio.
- Consider Kent State's Center for Corporate and Professional Development as a talent and organization development resource for their organization.
The 2017 Current Advisory Board Members are:
- Kristin Bisco, Senior Manager – Talent Development, Alexander Mann Solutions Corporation
- Trudy Cheney, Human Resources Manager, Schneller LLC
- Kim Cieszynski, OD Specialist: Leadership and Career Development, Hyland Software
- Joan Coyne, Global Talent and Development Manager, Lubrizol Corporation
- Nealie D'Abate, Chief Learning Officer, Western Reserve Hospital
- Chuck Holden, Senior Learning Consultant, ReliabilityFirst
- Tracy Konjovi, Vice President of Organizational Development, NMG Aerospace
- Lonny Lawrence, Vice President of Information Technology, Applied Industrial Technologies
- Patricia Neumann, Senior Learning and Development Manager, Vita-Mix Corporation
- Caron Pece, Organizational Development Director, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Gary Robinson, President, Centers for Dialysis Care
- Aimee Trusso, Human Resource Director for US and Canada, A. Schulman
- Kimberly Van Valkenburgh, Senior Workforce Readiness Manager, Dealer Tire
- Kristin Wilson, Organizational Development Manager, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Frank Zupan, Director of Talent Development, Associated Materials