In this program, participants will leave with an increased understanding of harassment and bullying behaviors and be able to identify warning signs of workplace bullying.
- Types of and Consequences of a Workplace Bully
- Reasons Why it is Important to Confront and Stop Workplace Bullying
- Consequences of Failing to Challenge Bullying and Harassment
- Difference Between Workplace Bullying, Illegal Discrimination and Harassment Based on Protected Group Status
- Best Practices to Confront, Stop and Prevent Bullying at Work
- Explore the Differences Between Assertive Management Styles, Bullying and Harassment
- Overview of the Legislation on the Horizon and Legal Aspects of Workplace Bullying
- Clarify the Legal Obligations of Supervisors, Managers and All Employees
- Identify Ways to Contribute to a Respectful Work Environment
- The Background of the Workplace Bully
- Statutory and Organizational Responsibilities
- Overview of Legislation
This eight-hour program is targeted for those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Amy B. Shannon has specialized in Organizational Development, Human Resources and Training for over 19 years. Shannon is an Organizational Development consultant working with clients in manufacturing, service, financial and healthcare industries.
“Amy engages the whole class!”
Roger Hulec, Sales Director,