Summer Important Dates
overview of Sessions
- Start: May 23, 2016
- End: June 10, 2016
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Start: June 13, 2016
- End: July 16, 2016
- Duration: 5 Weeks
- Start: June 13, 2016
- End: August 6, 2016
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Start: July 18, 2016
- End: August 20, 2016
- Duration: 5 Weeks
Important Dates for Summer 2016
|Summer 2016 Calendar Of Activities By Session||Intersession||Summer I||Summer II||Summer III|
|3 Weeks||5 Weeks||8 Weeks||5 Weeks|
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
|May 23||June 13||June 13||July 18|
REGISTRATION/SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENT WINDOW FOR ALL STUDENTS:
Login to FlashLine and click on the Student Tools and Courses tab to access FlashFAST. Courses may not be added nor may credit/audit/pass-fail or credit hour options be changed after the last day of registration for the each summer session. Please note not all registration activity may result in a bill being generated prior to a due date. Students can view their student account information through their FlashLine account. Visit the Bursar's Office website for tuition payment deadlines and any additional fee payment information.
|Feb. 22 -
|Feb. 22 - June 14||Feb. 22 - June 15||Feb. 22 - July 19|
LAST DAY TO ADD OR CHANGE SECTIONS OF A CLASS.
Access the Detailed Class Search from the Schedule of Classes for deadlines for flexibly scheduled courses. Please note not all registration activity may result in a bill being generated prior to a due date.
|May 23||June 14||June 15||July 19|
LAST DAY TO WITHDRAW FROM ANY OR ALL COURSES BEFORE A GRADE OF "W" IS ASSIGNED. Access the Detailed Class Search from the Schedule of Classes or your student printable schedule for deadlines for flexibly schedule courses.
|May 24||June 16||June 19||July 21|
WITHDRAWAL FROM ANY OR ALL COURSES:
To withdraw from classes, login to FlashLine and click on the Student Tools and Courses tab to access FlashFAST. Access the Detailed Class Search from the Schedule of Classes for deadlines for flexibly scheduled courses.
|May 25 - June 3||June 17- July 3||June 20 - July 17||July 22 - Aug. 7|
|Memorial Day Observed – No Classes, Offices Closed||May 30|
|Application Deadline for Summer 2016 August Graduation – Graduate students seeking a graduate degree or graduate certificate or undergraduate students seeking an associate degree.||June 17|
|Independence Day Observed – No Classes, Offices Closed||July 4||July 4|
|June 10||July 16||Aug. 6||Aug. 20|
- The Summer 2016 Schedule of Classes will be available for viewing on January 25, 2016 at 8 a.m.
- THERE IS NO ENTRY SCHEDULE FOR SUMMER REGISTRATION. Registration is available to all eligible students.
- You must clear all registration holds, register for classes and make payment of fees by published deadlines before attending classes. Students who are not officially registered for a course by published University deadlines should not be attending classes and will not receive credit or a grade for the course.
- To register for classes, login to FlashLine and click on the Student Tools and Courses tab to access FlashFAST. Access links to add or drop classes in the Courses, Schedule and Grades channel. FlashFAST is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have trouble registering, contact the registration office at the campus where you are enrolled for assistance.
- For up-to-date class schedule information, login to FlashLine and click on the Student Tools and Courses tab to access a class schedule search in FlashFAST, or access the online Schedule of Classes on the University Registrar's Web site.
- NOTE: If class beginning and/or ending dates are other than the regular summer session dates, the deadlines for processing registration transactions and tuition credit percentages may be different. For these flexibly-scheduled classes, information is available by going to your Student Tools and Courses page in FlashLine and clicking on the CRN link(s) on your Student Printable Schedule, or by accessing the Detailed Class Search from the Schedule of Classes. After locating the course, click on the "Registration Deadlines" link to determine course specific dates.
- Petition for Exception to Registration Form when requesting registration/schedule adjustment transactions to your class schedule after published University deadlines for the class(es).