- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Your future is our focus!
Whether you need answers and direction on careers and majors, testing the waters through an internship, or obtaining employment, we are here to help.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. *
* Closed University Holidays
Students and Alumni can:
- Meet with a career advisor to explore interests, skills, values and lifestyle preferences as part of choosing a career and major.
- Learn career decision-making strategies for making occupational, academic and career choices.
- Write a resume, practice interviewing, and network using social media.
- Gain tips for locating internships, co-ops, part-time and professional work experiences.
- Also find assistance from a regional campus staff member or the College of Business Career Services Office.
- Locate a rich pool of well-educated and talented candidates through a variety of recruiting services.
Faculty and Staff can:
- Request a presentation on a variety of career topics
- Incorporate career focused assignments and refer students to our office for resume critiques, mock interviews, internship and employment search assistance, and more.
- Access the Student Employment Handbook, post on-campus positions through Flash @ Work and hire students through CampusWorks.
- View the Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring from the National Association of Colleges and Employers. Also find advice on how to write reference letters.