- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
We can help you recruit KSU candidates who can quickly contribute toward the success of your organization. Promote opportunities via career fairs, online position postings, campus interviews and information sessions.
Post Positions » Recruit at KSU » Career Fairs & Events
recruiting tomorrow's best and brightest
contact our employer relations staff
Robin Pijor, Assistant Director, 330-672-9953, firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Wilkinson, Recruiting Coordinator, 330-672-8351, email@example.com
Keith Smith, Cooperative Education Coordinator, 330-672-0983, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristen Washington, Recruiting Coordinator, 330-672-8363, email@example.com
Promote Position openings
Login to Flash @ Work to post openings and search candidates. Positions are listed for 30 days, or more upon request.
Recruit at an Internship, co-op & career Fair
Recruit candidates at our Internship, Co-op & Career Fairs and take advantage of our Employer Promotion Program for enhanced visibility at the event.
Hire an Intern
Internships may be the most-effective, cost-efficient tool for recruiting full-time hires. We can help you with both attracting interns and developing your program.
- Develop a successful internship program
- Department internship contacts
- Also recruit interns at OhioMeansInternships.com
Interview On Campus
Contact our employer relations team to schedule a date to visit campus to meet with candidates in our professional interview suites. Your visit will be promoted to students/alumni registered with Flash @ Work.
Connect with student organizations & Faculty
Host a Student Information Table/Session
Increase student awareness of your organization and opportunities by staffing an information table or holding an information session in the Kent Student Center, located in the heart of the Kent campus.
Advertise through Student Media
Promote your opportunities through the Office of Student Media by advertising through the student-run news paper (print and online), magazines, and TV and radio programs.