Professional on-site Services
Initially developed as a resource for renting and repairing 35MM slide projectors out of the University Library, Classroom Technology and University Events Support has evolved into a robust audio visual center for the Kent Campus. By combining years of experience with long term planning and partnerships, we are able to provide expert recommendations and professional grade support for new and existing technologically enabled spaces. In doing so, we have developed and continue to develop unified standards for instructional spaces and best practices for non-academic spaces to suit individual clients’ needs.
Each of our staff members carries a minimum of Extron Associate Certification and InfoComm Certified Technology Specialist (CTS), in addition to years of work related experience. Additional InfoComm certifications including both “Design” and “Integrator” levels, are pursued and carried by individual staff members based on their areas of expertise. Continued education ensures that we are able to provide the latest information regarding trending technology solutions.
Recent Projects completed by Classroom Technology and University Events Support
- Installation of 4 technology enabled classrooms in the Center for Visual Arts
- Upgrade of 40+ projectors across the Kent Campus
- Development of a campus-wide equipment management system
- Renovation of the Library based Math Emporium
Ongoing Services Provided by Classroom Technology and University Events Support
- Provide quick and courteous technological emergency support to hundreds of faculty, staff and students across Kent Campus
- Sound system operation for all major athletic events on Kent Campus
- Audio visual system operators for student and departmental events