Services and supported events
Classroom Technology and University Event Support is proud to provide Kent State University with the necessary audio visual equipment and technical assistance for hundreds of events each year. Faculty, staff and student organizations can all utilize our services to ensure that the technological needs are met for your event. Whether you need a microphone and a sound system for a guest lecturer, a portable projector and screen for a training session, or simply someone to provide assistance with the technology in one of Kent State's many event venues: we can help!
Currently Classroom Technology and University Events Support provides staffing and equipment for:
- Kent Campus Convocation and Commencement Ceremonies
- Kent State Athletic Events
- Student Organization Events
- Special Events held in Academic Spaces
- Events held on other University owned grounds
Non-supported areas include:
- The Kent State Student Center
- Risman Plaza
- The African Community Theatre
- The School of Theatre and Dance
- The Kent State University Fashion Museum
- The Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center
These areas have their own on-site Audio/Visual support departments, which must be contacted directly for reservations.