For more information regarding programs and enrollment, please contact Pam Hutchins at 330-672-2559 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2018/19. We will begin accepting applications for 2019/20 on September 4, 2018.
- Age criteria:
- Toddler program- 18 months by August 31 of the academic year
- Preschool program- at least 3 years old by September 30 of the academic year
- Kindergarten program- 5 years old by September 30 of the academic year
- Enrollment for all programs is blind. Applications receive a number for reference purposes.
- Priority is given to families of KSU students, staff, and faculty.
- Criteria for admission are designed to ensure a diverse group of children.
- Children must be toilet trained prior to admission to all programs except the toddler class.
Enrollment decisions take place in January for Kindergarten, and in April for the toddler and preschool programs, and continue as openings occur. Once you return the completed application, please notify Pam Hutchins of any changes that need to be made on the application (address, phone, change in requested schedule, etc.)
Applications are kept on file for one academic year only. If your child is not admitted for the current academic year, you must reapply to be considered for the next academic year. Applications for the current school year can be submitted any time.
Fees are payable every other Monday during the academic year and summer programs. Payroll deduction is only offered during the academic year.
The CDC accepts vouchers from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. Please contact your county of residence for information on the financial assistance offered through this program.
A limited amount of tuition assistance is also available through the Robin McManus Scholarship Fund for Young Children through the Child Development Center.